If you’ve been researching new innovations in the bed bug industry, you’ve likely come across cryonite treatments. Heck, if you’ve been searching for local treatments or other information on bed bugs in Cincinnati, it’s likely you’ve scanned across cryonite treatments or talk about it, As of late, this new innovation has set the industry on fire. While it has been utilized extensively in Europe and Australia, it has just recently made its way to the United States. And, it’s shown proven results.
This non-toxic patented technology releases CO2 to infected sites that rapidly kills bed bugs, cockroaches, and flour beetles on contact. Sounds great, right? It is, but there is more you need to know when considering the treatment.
What Causes Cryonite To Kill Bed Bugs?
All in all, cryonite treatment works by freezing bed bugs. It’s a rapid process that involves extremely low temperatures. The speed of the treatment is essential to the overall effectiveness. The cooling medium is carbon dioxide, also referred to as snow. It is applied to infected areas via a specially designed and patented nozzle.
Carbon dioxide has also been referred to as dry ice as it directly converts from ice/snow to gas with no liquid phase at all. This is what makes the substance so effective and allows it to treat areas like electrical sockets, motors, pipes. Cabinets, and more. For instance, imagine trying to treat a flour processing facility. Going in and spraying the area with liquid would be a mess. You’d have wasted gooey dough everywhere. This would not be the case with cryonite, as it comes out of the container as a gas. A gas that is below freezing temperatures.
Because of the design of the nozzle and the application of the substance, cryonite has become one of the most effective bed bug treatment solutions available. The nozzle allows the substance to cover a wide area, while the application of the substance allows it to freeze bugs on contact. Bugs, eggs, or larvae that come in contact with the substance will not survive.
Not only does the substance spray with a specific nozzle in a unique way, but the telescoping handle attached to the nozzle allows technicians to reach into a variety of areas. The goose-neck design can be angled up to 90 degrees or more to achieve optimal spraying angles.
A More Eco-Friendly Option
As you can already see, cryonite boasts a whole slew of advantages over other treatment options available in Cincinnati. Combine with the fact that the substance is non-poisonous, here are some other major benefits it has to offer:
- It can be used anywhere, anytime
- You can utilize it on food surfaces (In bakeries or kitchens)
- Any critical problems can be dealt with immediately without affecting the surrounding population, making it a perfect solution for large, crowded businesses
- There is no residue or residual effect so the premises where the substance is utilized can be inhabited immediately. Heck, you don’t really even have to evacuate the area during treatment, although it is recommended
Why Opt For Cryonite Treatment?
Still not sure that cryonite is the right option for you? Think there is something more effective out there? Here are some other important reasons you’ll want to consider cryonite treatments over the other available options:
- Highly effective against most crawling insects, including bed bugs and cockroaches
- Brings new meaning to a pesticide-free environment
- Production of any kind does not have to be halted
- Limits or minimizes production downtime
- It’s a dry treatment with no residual after effect
- Can be safely utilized in direct contact with edibles
- Safe and even easier to use
- Eliminates all stages of bed bugs (Eradicates everything from eggs to larvae, pupae, and eggs
- More cost-effective
- A greener solution for those concerned with the environment
Why Hire Us!
We are a locally owned and operated pest control company in Cincinnati. Our technicians and exterminators are fully qualified to take on mild to severe bed bug infestations. We service the following Cincinnati neighborhoods:
- College Hill
- Hyde Park
- Paddock Hills
- Bond Hill
- Roll Hill
- North Fairmont
- Camp Washington
- Kennedy Heights
- Pleasant Ridge